Pure Balinese Essential Oil
- Lotus essential oil is known in all of Egyptian folklore to be the most precious oil. Historically there has been mention of blue lotus and white lotus, however these are not easily found today. This green lotus has helped many rebuild all the chakras, produce a very serene and meditative state and helped in connecting to their Higher Self and Spirit Guides. Not usually used for aromatherapy.
- Lavender Oil is good for Acne Anxiety Bronchitis Burns Catarrh Chilbains Circulatory Problems Colds Dandruff Eczema Flu Headaches Insect Bites Insomnia Muscle Aches and Pains PMS Symptoms Psoriasis Rheumatism Sinusitis Skin Problems Sunburn Tension Throat Infection Wounds and Sores.
- Lemongrass Oil is good for Colic Fatigue Indigestion Muscle Aches and Pains Stimulates Appetite Stress.
- Vanilla Oil relieves symptoms of anxiety, bad-day blues or even mild depression, aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- Chempaka Oil gives stress relief and feelings of happiness.
- Chamomile Oil is an antiseptic and antibiotic properties which do not let biotic infections develop, which are those infections due to biotic factors such as bacteria and fungi. They also eliminate infections that are already present. These are good vermifuge agents as well, which kill all sorts of intestinal worms. If applied to the hair, it kills lice and mites, keeping the hair and scalp free from infections and damage. Stimulant and antidepressant, anti-inflammatory and sedative.
- Peppermint Oil is good for asthma bronchitis colic headaches indigestion insect repellant migraine muscle and joint pain nausea sinusitis sore or tired feet toothaches.
- Jasmine Oil is very good for treating and relaxing spasms, the aphrodisiac property of Jasmine Essential Oil that makes you feel romantic or in love, it can help fade those scar marks and after spots, as the expectorant property of Jasmine Essential Oil can help you have an undisturbed night of sleep, even when you are suffering from a cough or cold.