This dip is my favorite to bring to parties! Delicious, creamy, and yet free from any dairy or added oils. Guaranteed to be a big hit at any party or barbeque.
- 250 g fresh spinach finely chopped
- 1 avocado mashed
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 1 1/2 cups cashews soaked over night
- 1/2 Tbsp kelp
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 150ml water
- Combine the spinach, avocado and lemon in a bowl and set aside.
- Blend the sauce ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth and stir into the spinach mixture.
- Serve with crackers and vegetable sticks.