This chocolate pudding is so deliciously decadent, no one will ever guess it’s dairy free, sugar free and RAW!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract or 1/2 a vanilla pod scraped
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 pinch sea salt
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 peeled oranges, segmented
- cinnamon for dusting
- Cover the dates for at least 3 hours with a little water.
- Drain the dates and put all the ingredients except for the orange segments in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Put in a serving dish and arrange orange segments on top. Dust lightly with cinnamon powder.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.